As of July 4, 2018
- Since April 2018 I've been working for a global media company on an iOS app.
- I've undertaken a new project that potentially ticks all four boxes. It's currently in development.
- My primary computing devices are a 27-inch 5K iMac and 13-inch MacBook Pro with TouchBar. I leased the former in June 2015, and purchased the latter in October 2016.
- My iPhone X, white 256GB, acquired in November 2017, it the best phone Apple’s ever made.
- I swapped out my iPad mini 4 for a 12.9-inch iPad Pro. OMG the pixels.
- I received a 4th-Gen AppleTV as a developer, and now have deployed it to my living room TV.
- Over the 2017 holidays I built a Hackintosh that runs Plex as a video playing server, VPN, and local file server.
- Got a Series 2 Nike Sport Watch in October 2016 as well, passing my Series 0 down to Spawn.